Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh the joys of the internet!

Well I can honestly say that I am not as mad at Suddenlink as I once was. Let me start from the beginning....

When we got our cable internet services back in December we had nothing but problems with connection. I called and called and they came out in replaced my service line. Time went on and after our eventful summer settled down I called back. They told me my coverage was spotty at best and I needed another wall line. So I told them to schedule it...and they said that the soonest that the could come out was Sept 14. (this conversation was on August 30) Needless to say NO one showed up that day or the next wednesday or the next friday. So we were LIVID! We called them back and they scheduled for tonight the 23rd.

We had a wonderful tech named John come out. As soon he got here Mike recognized him. They went to school together. He helped us tremendously and come to find out we just needed a repair and not another line. Yay!! Thank you John for all of your help!

So while I am still mad at Suddenlink because some of their staff needs assistance, we finally got some good help. The internet is doing well so far. I guess maybe time will tell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment